The ESR750H is designed to deliver extended range and expanded coverage so your family can connect more devices throughout and around your home and take advantage of all the free and subscription-based Internet services now available on Blu-ray players, game consoles, set top boxes, HDTVs and more. Users can also connect a USB hard drive to share its content throughout the home. This intelligent router also includes shAir which enables users to connect a USB-enabled speaker to the router’s USB port for streaming music from iTunes-enabled devices like iPhones, computers, and AppleTVs.
The ESR750H comes with the detachable 5dBi high gain external antennas and is embedded with internal high gain antennas to extend wireless signal range and provide greater coverage and better connectivity to remote devices.
The ESR750H also supports several security features and settings including industry standard wireless encryption, such as WEP, WPA/WPA2 to prevent unauthorized access to the network; an advanced SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall to block malicious software from the Internet from accessing networked devices; MAC Address filtering to grant only known computers and devices network access; and URL filtering to block access to unwanted or offensive websites.
Users can also enable up to four separate and discrete SSIDs (Service Set Identifiers) or ways to access the network. This gives families the ability to offer friends or visitors Internet access or access to specific devices, like printers, while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
This smart router also employs intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) to prioritize bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone calls for optimal connectivity.
- Extended wireless range with better coverage
- Built-in 4-Port Gigabit Switch to connect Blu-ray players, Set Top Boxes, DVRs, Game Consoles and HDTVs
- Gigabit WAN port for faster uploads and downloads to and from the Internet
- Built-in USB port to share a USB hard drive or printer; or for streaming iTunes music
- Four Guest Access Login Options
- WPA / WPA2 encryption to help secure the wireless network
- QoS (WMM) optimizes bandwidth performance for streaming media
- Detachable 5dBi high gain antennas for longer range and greater coverage. It also allows for end-user upgrade.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Wireless-N Speed
- Utilizes 802.11n standard speeds, up to 300 Mbps in both the 2.4 and 5GHz frequency bands, ideal for media streaming, online gaming, and large file transfers in and around the home.
- Gigabit Wired Speeds and USB Port
- Includes a 4-Port Gigabit Switch and Gigabit WAN port for 10x faster throughput than Fast Ethernet making large file transfers and HD Video streaming incredibly fast.
- USB port to attach and share a USB hard drive or to connect a USB-enabled printer; or for streaming music from an iTunes-enabled device.
- More Guest Access Options
- Up to four separate and discrete SSIDs can be set to enable friends or visitors to access the Internet while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
- Detachable 5dBi High Gain Antennas and Embedded with Internal High Gain antennas
- High gain external and internal antennas extend wireless signal range and provide greater coverage and connectivity to remote devices.
- For an optional user upgrade to higher gain antennas for even greater range and coverage
- Prioritizes Applications and Maintains Quality of Experience
- Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) prioritizes bandwidth intensive applications like HD video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP telephone calls.
- Industry-Standard Security
- WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption, SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall, Denial of Service blocking and MAC and URL filtering to make your home network safer from intruders or from malicious software attacks from the Internet.
- L2TP and PPTP VPN
- Supports L2TP and PPTP VPN (Virtual Private Network) tunnels to seamlessly secure your network, while enjoying high-speed surfing and sensitive data transmission from remote locations.
4 Gigabit LAN Ports
1 Gigabit WAN Port
USB Sharing Port
WPS (Press 1-to 5 seconds to activate the router’s Wi-Fi
Protected Setup (WPS) feature.
(Press 6-to-10 seconds to reboot the router)
(Press up to 20 seconds to reset the router to factory
Wired and Wireless Connection
2.400~2.484 GHz (11b/11g/11n) and 5GHz (11a/11n)
OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
BPSK, DQPSK, CCK
11 for North America, 13 for Europe, 14 for Japan
(Optimal) -90 dBm
Power (Optimal) 20dBm
Detachable external 5 dBi antennas and 3 internal 3.5dBi antennas
SPI (Static Packet Inspection)
DoS Attack Blocking
Rule Based (IP Address Ranges, Port Ranges & Schedule)
DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) Host Support
L2TP & PPTP VPN tunneling
VPN pass-through (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC)
Hide SSID in beacons
Auto Channel Selection
Web-based configuration (HTTP)
Upgrade firmware via web-browser
Administrator password change • Idle time out
Reset Setting Reboot • Reset to Factory Default
Status and Statistics • Time Zone & NTP Clients. • Event Log • Email Alarm
Environment and Physical
Operating: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Storage: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
15% – 95% typical
12 1/8” (30cm) x 9 1/8” (23cm) x 3” (7.6cm)
Weight 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
Warranty 1 year
Router Operation Modes
AP / Router / WDS
Static Routing Table
WAN Static IP • Dynamic IP • PPPoE • PPTP • L2TP
NAT / NAPT
Virtual Server Mapping
IP address Mapping
MAC Address Filtering
ALG (Application Layer Gateway) Support
ManualsESR750H User Manual
ESR750H Quick Start Guide
FirmwareESR750H Firmware v1.3.4
ESR750 Firmware v.1.3.0
ESR750H GPL Code
ESR750H Firmware v.1.3.5
DriversNetUSB Driver Quick Installation Guide
NetUSB Driver for Windowns User
NetUSB Driver for Mac User