Power Management with Real-time Monitoring and Analysis
The EnGenius ECP214 offers a cloud-based power management solution for data centers. It enables remote control via the EnGenius Cloud platform, efficiently managing energy consumption and providing advanced surge protection. This solution features the capability to power cycle multiple managed devices, streamlining maintenance and troubleshooting efforts.
- Built In Surge Protection and Overcurrent Protection
- 14 individually switchable outlets
- Real-Time power consumption information, alerts, and controls from anywhere with EnGenius Cloud
- 1.3-inch LCD display for in-site information and controls
- Network self-healing when devices go offline
- Local and cloud management with power consumption reports by PDU or by outlet
- Flexible mounting capabilities for 1U, 0U, wall or under-desk mounting
- 15A circuit breaker for overload protection
- Fireproof MOV for surge protection
- Surge Protection certified with UL-1449
- RESTFUL API and SNMP v1, 2c, and v3 support
- 14 NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA, FL, MI, NY, and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.