740 Watt with simple network configuration, monitoring, and management powers IP cameras, VoIP phones, and access points
The EnGenius ECS2552FP cloud-managed 48-port PoE+ multi-gigabit network switch with 740-Watt budget, simple network configuration, monitoring, and management powers IP cameras, VoIP phones, and access points. The ECS2552FP offers features like extended PoE mode, PD lifeguard, and continuous PoE power, to extend the reach and to maximize uptime for surveillance cameras.
- 16 x 10/100/1000/2500 Base-T GbE Ports
- 32 x 10/100/1000 Base-T GbE Ports
- Full-Featured Layer 2+ Ethernet Network Switch
- 802.3 at/af PoE+ Ready on All Ports with 740W PoE budget
- 224 Gbps Switching capacity
- 4 10-Gigabit Dual-Speed SFP+ (fiber) uplink ports
- Real-Time System Metrics, Deep-Dive Analytics and Remote Configurations
- Quick-Scan Device Register, Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- PoE Extended Mode – Extend PoE Ethernet cable deploying range up to 250 meters
- PD Lifeguard – Real-time detecting and auto-reboot PoE power for failed camera
- Continuous PoE Power – Steady supply of PoE power for camera during switch upgrades
- Advanced View Displays Network Topology with Devices and Relationships
- Hybrid Switch Supports Multiple Management Options
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable).Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA, FL, MI, NY, and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.