Tri-band wireless access point reaching speeds of 11,529 Mbps on 6GHz, 5,764 Mbps on 5GHz, and 1,376 Mbps on 2.4GHz
EnGenius Cloud Managed ECW536 is a sleekly designed Wi-Fi 7 tri-band 4x4x4 access point that supports up to 18.7 gigabit speeds using 3 frequency bands, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and the newly released 6 GHz band. The ECW536 using Wi-Fi 7 standards supports ultra-wide 320 MHz channels that can deliver extreme throughput and provides greater network capacity. The ECW536 also takes advantage of 4-MU-MIMO, 4096-QAM, Multi-Link Operation and Multi-RU puncturing to increase overall performance, reliability, and high-density device support by utilizing multiple bands, avoiding interference, and reducing latency. The ECW536 has two 10 GbE ports, primary port supporting PoE++ for easy AP placement and 2nd port providing gigabit speed to another device.
- Wi-Fi 7 Tri-band, 2.4GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 GHz supports 18.7 Gbps aggregate speeds
- Ultra-wide 320 MHz channels in 6 GHz to deliver extreme throughput gains
- 4x4x4 integrated omni-directional antenna design for greater coverage area
- 4 MU-MIMO spatial streams to ensure premium performance in high density environments
- 4096-QAM advanced modulation packs more data for throughput and capacity
- Multi-Link Operation (MLO) increases throughput and reliability utilizing multiple bands
- Multi-RU puncturing avoids interference, increases throughput, and reduces latency
- Sleek ceiling-mount with a modern multi-color LED for low-profile design
- Simple click-n-twist mounting and Kingston lock for easy and secure installation
- 10 GbE PoE++ port to maximize multi-gigabit connection speeds and AP placement
- Secondary 10 GbE port to conveniently connect to another high-performance device
- Cutting-edge cloud management for centralized management and mass scalability
- Advanced enterprise security with radius and isolated guest access for more secure networks
- Access point diagnostic tools for real-time remote monitoring and troubleshooting
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA, FL, IL, MI, NY, and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.