Streamlined, Long-Range CPE Expands Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multipoint Networks
This kit includes two (2) ENH500-AX Wireless Outdoor Bridges
The EnGenius ENH500-AX 5GHz (802.11ax) Wi-Fi 6 Outdoor 2×2 Wireless Bridge Kit features the newest generation of wireless technology delivering high density Wi-Fi performance transmissions between buildings and across large outdoor properties without the exorbitant cost of running fiber cable. With advantages over the older Wi-Fi standards, the Wi-Fi 6 bridge significantly increases throughput, supports greater efficiency, and accommodates 8k ultra HD video and heavy multi-application traffic with extended bandwidth over greater distances. The Wi-Fi 6 “invisible wire” bridge uses the latest in Wi-Fi technology to achieve longer ranges when paired with another Wi-Fi 6 bridge in a point-to-point/multiple point deployment.
- Wi-Fi 6 technology for high-performance and efficiency Wi-Fi in outdoor environments
- Beamforming optimizes antenna signal, reception & reliability for clients
- 2×2 directional antennas to support up to 1,200 Mbps in 5-GHz
- High 26 dBm transmit power extends Wi-Fi to yard or building-to-building
- High gain 16 dBi Integrated directional antenna extend wireless networks up to 5 miles point-to-point
- IP55-rated weatherproof & dustproof housing
- Simple, Intuitive interface via EnWiFi app for local AP configuring & monitoring
- Flexible Operation Modes: Access Point, Client Bridge, WDS Access Point, WDS Station
- Gigabit Ethernet PoE port supports flexible power options
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA, FL, MI, NY, and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.