Supports high-speed data and up to 14.4 watts of power to compatible network devices up to 328 feet away
The EnGenius EPA2406GR Gigabit Proprietary Power-over-Ethernet adapter supports high-speed data and up to 14.4 watts of power. Compact port design provides easy installation, and built-in power surge protection preserves valuable equipment. A PoE injector, placed closer to ground level, has a reset button that allows administrators to reset devices conveniently without having to take them down.
- Gigabit Ethernet in & out ports allow connection of high-speed devices
- Delivers both data and power to EnGenius outdoor access point
- PoE injector reset button positioned conveniently near ground level
- Optimal port design for easy mounting/positioning
- Compact design
- Extends power to unwired areas up to 328-ft./100m
- Disconnect, short-circuit & surge protection assures secure, reliable connections
- Mounts to walls or ceilings with included hardware
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable).Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.