Greater capacities. Stronger connections. Reliable management options.
Must be Powered over Ethernet, does not include AC Adapter.
EnGenius Neutron EWS357AP 802.11ax WiFi 6 2×2 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and expands the capabilities of Wi-Fi and utilizes EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features. The sleek, low-profile 11ax AP is loaded with new hardware components to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 1,200 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, WPA3 and WPA2-AES make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax WiFi 6 architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA3 & WPA2-AES authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 2×2 antenna
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
- 1 GB 802.3af PoE port for easy placement up to 328 feet from a power source
Orders placed after 12:00 PM PST are processed and shipped the next business day.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA and VA may upload valid Reseller Permit in Cart to avoid Sales Tax.