Layer 2 plus switch comes with 4 SFP uplink ports and multiple management options
The EnGenius Fit EWS7952FP-FIT Managed Switch is a 48-port Gigabit PoE+ Layer 2 plus switch with a 740W PoE budget and 4 SFP uplink ports. It offers multiple management options for small business network environments, allowing you to select the cloud or on-premises management option that best suits your needs. With its business-class features, the EnGenius Fit managed switch provides secure, reliable, and high-performance switching while reducing capital and operating expenses for cost-conscious small businesses.
- 48 10/100/1000 Base-T GbE Ports
- Full-featured Layer 2 plus switching
- 802.3at/af PoE+ ready on all ports with 740W PoE budget
- 104 Gbps switching capacity
- Setup in minutes with app-based step by step instructions
- Quick-scan device register, remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Real-time system metrics, analytics and remote configurations
- Hybrid switch supports multiple management options
- From anywhere cloud visibility and control
- Monitor a site or multiple sites with no recurring cost or licensing fee
- Security – access control list/port security; 802.1x authentication
- IGMP & MLD snooping provides advanced multicast filtering & network efficiency
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA, FL, MI, NY, and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.