Provides an efficient solution for network deployments while addressing cable-related limitations
The EnGenius cloud-managed EXT1105P Switch Extender is a streamlined network expansion and connectivity enhancement solution designed to tackle power and connectivity challenges across diverse industries. With PoE technology and multiple PSE output ports, it eliminates network cabling and power wiring complexities and costs, offering a cost-effective, hassle-free way to extend your network reach and empower critical business applications.
- 5 10/100/1000 Base-T GbE ports
- Port 1 equipped with PoE Input port for power
- Ports 2 through 5 are equipped with 802.3at/af PoE support, up to 30W per port
- 10 Gbps switching capacity
- Setup in minutes with app-based step by step instructions
- Quick-scan device register, remote monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Real-time system metrics, analytics, and remote configurations
- From anywhere cloud visibility and control
- IGMP snooping provides advanced multicast filtering & network efficiency
- Spanning Tree (RSTP) that promotes high availability and loop-free topology within Ethernet networks
- Voice VLAN for fast, reliable deployment of VoIP services
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable). Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA, FL, MI, NY, and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.