Expandable to two per rack, boosts traffic flow and network performance in large businesses
The EnGenius cloud-managed ECS5512F 12-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ half-rack aggregate fiber switch, expandable to two per rack, boosts traffic flow and network performance. Administrators can easily scale from 12 to 24 SFP+ ports on a single rack as network demands increase in large business, multi-dwelling unit, hospitality, and campus environments.
- (12) 10 Gigabit SPF+ Ports
- Full-Featured Layer 2+ Ethernet Switch
- 240 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Half Rack 1U (9.5”) Mount Expandable to Two Switches 1U (19″) per Rack
- Real-Time System Metrics, Deep-Dive Analytics and Remote Configurations
- Quick-Scan Device Register, Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Advanced View Displays Network Topology with Devices and Relationships
- Hybrid Switch Supports Multiple Management Options
- Security – Access Control List/Port Security; 802.1X & RADIUS Authentication
- IGMP & MLD snooping provides advanced multicast filtering & network efficiency
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation (LACP) Supports Traffic Load Balancing
- Spanning Tree (STP), Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP) & Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP)
- Voice VLAN for fast, reliable deployment of VoIP services
Online orders and pricing are for U.S. customers only.
Orders placed after 12:00PM PT are generally processed the next business day. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing and shipping times may be delayed.
If not satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund of purchase price plus sales tax (if applicable).Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Resellers in CA and VA may provide valid Reseller Permit to avoid Sales Tax.