The Engenius XtraRange ESR150H is a 2.4GHz, 4-Port Wireless-N150 Router with wireless speeds up to 150Mbps. This sleek, cost-effective Wireless-N router offers robust wired and wireless connectivity and performance for computers, smartphones, tablet PCs and home entertainment devices in a home or small office.
The ESR150H is designed to deliver extended range and expanded coverage so your family can connect more devices throughout and around your home and take advantage of all the free and subscription-based Internet services now available on Blu-ray players, game consoles, set top boxes, HDTVs and more.
The ESR150H also supports several security features and settings including industry standard wireless encryption, such as WEP, WPA/WPA2 to prevent unauthorized access to the network; an advanced SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall to block malicious software from the Internet from accessing networked devices; MAC Address filtering to grant only known computers and devices network access; and URL filtering to block access to unwanted or offensive websites.
Users can also enable up to four separate and discrete SSIDs (Service Set Identifiers) or ways to access the network. This gives families the ability to offer friends or visitors Internet access or access to specific devices, like printers, while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
This smart router also employs intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) to prioritize bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone calls for optimal connectivity.
- Extended wireless range with better coverage
- Built-in 4-Port Switch to connect Blu-ray players, Set Top Boxes, DVRs, Game Consoles and HDTVs
- Parental Controls to keep your network connection safer
- WPA / WPA2 encryption to help secure the wireless network
- QoS (WMM) optimizes bandwidth performance for streaming media
- Detachable antenna for end-user upgrade
- Four Guest Access Login Options
Key Features / Benefits:
- Wireless-N Speed
- Utilizes 802.11n standard speeds, up to 150Mbps, designed for media streaming, online gaming, and large file transfers in and around the home.
- More Guest Access Options
- Up to four separate and discrete SSIDs can be set to enable friends or visitors to access the Internet while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
- Detachable Antenna
- For an optional user upgrade to a higher gain antenna for even greater range and coverage
- Prioritizes Applications and Maintains Quality of Experience
- Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) prioritizes bandwidth intensive applications like HD video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP telephone calls.
- Industry-Standard Security
- WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption, SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall, Denial of Service blocking and MAC and URL filtering to make your home network safer from intruders or from malicious software attacks from the Internet.
- Advanced High Output Power Technology
- Up to 200mW transmit power extends wireless signal range and provides greater coverage.
- L2TP and PPTP VPN
- Supports L2TP and PPTP VPN (Virtual Private Network) tunnels to seamlessly secure your network, while enjoying high-speed surfing and sensitive data transmission from remote locations.
LAN: 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
WAN: 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
WPS (Press 1-to 5 seconds to activate the router’s Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature.
(Press 6-to-10 seconds to reboot the router)
(Press up to 20 seconds to reset the router to factory default)
WAN Internet Connection
LAN LAN1 – LAN4
WLAN Wireless Connection
Frequency Band 2.400 – 2.484 GHz
OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
BPSK, DQPSK, CCK
Operation Channels 11 for North America, 13 for Europe, 14 for Japan
(Optimal) -90 dBm
Available Transmit Power (Optimal) 23dBm
Antenna 1 detachable 2 dBi
Router and Gateway
Operation Mode AP / Router / WDS
Static Routing Table
WAN Static IP • Dynamic IP • PPPoE • PPTP • L2TP
NAT / NAPT
Virtual Server Mapping
IP address Mapping
MAC Address Filtering
ALG (Application Layer Gateway) Support
SPI (Static Packet Inspection)
DoS Attack Blocking
Rule Based (IP Address Ranges, Port Ranges &
DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) Host Support
Time Based Internet Access Control
URL / Keyword Filtering
L2TP & PPTP VPN tunneling
VPN pass-through (PPTP, L2TP, IPSEC)
Hide SSID in beacons
Auto Channel Selection
Configuration Web-based configuration (HTTP)
Firmware Upgrade Upgrade firmware via web-browser
Administrator Setting Administrator password change • Idle time out
Reset Setting Reboot • Reset to Factory Default
Status and Statistics
Time Zone & NTP Clients.
Event Log • Email Alarm
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL
Temperature Range Operating: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Storage: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Humidity (non-condensing) 15% – 95% typical
Dimensions 9” (23cm) x 7 1/8” (8m) x 3” (7.6cm)
Weight 1 lbs (0.45 kg)
Warranty 1 year