Canada RMA Repair Costs, Procedures, Terms and Conditions
Repair Costs of Voice Products – Flat Rates (for non-warranty services)
|FreeStyl 1, 2 Handset or Base||$135.00 per unit||($249.00 per unit from unauthorized channels)|
|DuraFon 1X, 4X, Pro Handset or Base||$189.00 per unit||($459.00 per unit from unauthorized channels)|
|DuraFon SIP, TAP, UHF Handset or Base||$209.00 per unit||($499.00 per unit from unauthorized channels)|
Repair Costs of Data Products (for non-warranty services)
The repair service charges of data communication products depend on the model / type and will be available upon request.
Sur-charges (optional in addition to repair cost):
1. Shipping to PO Box charge: $15.00 per order
2. Drop ship charge: $15.00 per shipment
3. Pay thru wire transfer charge: $20.00 per payment
4. Express service turn-around in 48 hours: $40.00 per unit
5. Refurbish unit outfit with new material on handset or base: $45.00 per unit
Procedures, Terms & Conditions
1. Fill out the online RMA Form with malfunction details. An RMA number will be assigned to each of product units in accordance with the product’s serial number. The RMA number is in format of Vxxxxx (e.g. V21384). It should be quoted in any correspondences or phone calls in relation to the unit.
2. A copy of RMA form and Proof of Purchase are to be enclosed in shipment of return products. The package should have the RMA number(s) clearly shown outside the packing to ensure prompt handling.
3. Keep a copy of the product’s serial number and record all accessories that you have sent with the main units. (Accessories are not necessary for general repair.)
4. Products are considered out of warranty, if any visible or physical damage is found on the product returned. Also if the product’s serial number is tampered with or has a voided warranty sticker. For warranty claims, we require proof of purchase to show the product is within 12 months from purchase by the end customer. Warranty service is available to purchase from authorised channels only in Canada.
5. Products returned for exchange, or DOA must obtain pre-approval from RMA department within 14 days from customer’s invoice date. Please send your RMA request to get the RMA number to start with the process.
6. Product return for credit or exchange is subject to 25% restocking charges. Amount will be refunded after deduction of restocking fee and shipping charges within 3 weeks from the date of unit received by EnGenius and upon final inspection approval by the RMA Department. All returned goods must be in original packing and in new conditions with all original accessories and documentations. No products should be returned for credit unless Buyer receives pre-approval from RMA department. No used products can be exchanged, returned for credit or refund. All used products will be repaired under warranty terms and returned to the customers.
7. All service requests are processed in the order they come in meaning that they are on First-in-first-out (FIFO) basis. No exceptions will be made unless you pay for the express services.
8. For those products claimed physical damages during transportation, a claim must be made within 24 hours of receipt. Transportation damage report from the carrier is required.
9. EnGenius reserves the option to replace rather than repair the product with a new or reconditioned units of the same or similar design. The repair or replacement unit will be warrantied for 90 days or balance of the original warranty whichever is longer.
10. Accessories such as batteries, antennas, belt clips, carry cases, headsets, & etc. are NOT covered under warranty and repair services.
11. If no fault is found with the products received, a fee of $55.00 per unit plus shipping & handling costs will be charged.
12. EnGenius is NOT responsible for any customers’ products and/or properties, which is not claimed within 90 days of receipt.
13. Customers are responsible for paying all shipping, insurance and handling costs to return in-warranty products to EnGenius. For non-warranty products, customers are responsible for paying for both ways of shipping and handling costs. EnGenius does not provide drop shipment services.
14. Advanced Replacement Policies as per customer requisition:
– Customers must provide credit card numbers to RMA department and sign the RMA form for an advanced replacement unit request.
– EnGenius will charge the customers at selling price according to the total number of advanced replacement units before shipment.
– The advanced replacement is a functional unit, not a new unit.
No advanced replacement unit will be provided if they are not available in our stock.
– Handling fees will be applied to each of advanced replacement units which is non-refundable.
Durafon TAP base: $459
Durafon Pro base: $379
Durafon 1X base or handset:$299
Freestyl base or handset: $259
The replacement units are shipped without accessories.
– EnGenius will refund to customers within 3 weeks from the date of return unit received by EnGenius.
The amount will be deducted from the non-refundable fee and shipping cost if the unit is returned within 30 days from the date of EnGenius invoices.
Repair cost would be extra should any damage be found by RMA department.
– Customer will pay one-way of shipping cost if the product is under warranty or both-way of shipping costs if it is non-warranty.
Remarks: RMA services and repair charges are subject to change without prior notice to customers.
– Advanced replacement units are only available within 30 days from the date of purchase by end customers.